I can’t overcome the early thirteen… Daegu FC lost 1-3 to Incheon

Daegu FC failed to overcome their early inferiority and lost to Incheon United.

Daegu lost to Incheon 1-3 in the 26th round of the K League 1 2023 held at the Incheon Soccer Stadium on the 13th. They conceded 3 goals in the first half and lost momentum, and tried their hardest to make up for it in the second half, but only added 1 goal.

On this day, Daegu came out with a 3-4-3 tactic. Edgar, Sejingya, and Koh Jae-hyun were in the first line, and Hong-cheol, Park Se-jin, Lee Jin-yong, and Hwang Jae-won were in charge of the midfield. Cho Jin-Woo, Hong Jeong-Woon, and Kim Jin-Hyuk made up the three backs. The goalkeeper’s gloves were worn by Oh Seung-hun.

At the beginning of the game, Incheon took the lead. Mugosa and Zerso teamed up and threatened the gates of Daegu. Daegu allowed Mugosa the first goal in the 22nd minute of the first half. Zerso secured the ball with his back to the goal from the front of the Daegu penalty box and connected it to Mugosa, who was running from the left, and Mugosa’s strong shot split the Daegu goal.

Daegu allowed an additional goal in the 32nd minute of the first half. Incheon’s Mun Ji-hwan stayed on the penalty arc and headed the corner kick. Mun Ji-hwan’s shot hit Daegu defender Hong-cheol’s body and refracted into the goal.

In the extra time of the first half, Incheon allowed a counterattack and conceded another goal. Zerso evaded Daegu defenders Hong Jeong-woon and Kim Jin-hyeok with quick feet in the midfield, caught an infiltration pass, and sprinted to the goal. Then, he scored Incheon’s third goal without missing the opportunity to face the goalkeeper one-on-one.

In the second half, Daegu stepped up their offense. Cesingya fired a free kick in the 12th minute and a scissor kick in the 18th minute, but missed the goal. Daegu introduced Lee Keun-ho to energize the attack, and in the 35th minute of the second half, they put in the newly recruited Beltola.스포츠토토

The long-awaited goal came in the 37th minute of the second half. Keita, who was trying to take over Beltola’s pass in the penalty box, was knocked down by an opponent’s tackle and got a chance to take a penalty kick. Starting with Sejingya’s shot in the 40th minute of the second half, Kim Jin-hyeok’s header came out in the middle of the match, driving Incheon, but no additional goal was scored, and they sat down as it was.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *